Firefly Home Care LLC Area Caregiver in South Bend, Indiana
We'll call you within one business day for a phone interview.
Things you'll love about being a Firefly Caregiver include:
- Benefits including paid vacation, company-match retirement savings, company-paid telemedicine and access to affordable healthcare plans, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement opportunities
- Bonus opportunities to earn up to $15+/hour and/or overtime
- Paid orientation and training and a personal mentor, who is an experienced Firefly Caregiver, to ensure you're competent and comfortable
- Great company culture and kind and supportive staff
- A flexible working schedule (full time, part-time, or as needed/PRN)
- Opportunity to get paid help others in our community
- Sign-on bonus opportunity About this position: The Area Caregiver has at least one year of professional caregiving (or relevant) experience and provides in-home care (assistance with ADLs) to Firefly Home Care clients in South Bend and surrounding areas. We currently have full-time and part-time positions available, primarily days/evenings but we do have overnight cases available, as well. Please inquire for more details.
Who We Look For: You take pride in your profession, and rightfully so, because you’re doing one of the greatest jobs – helping others live better lives in the comfort of home. You are a caring professional who is competent, dependable and has heart. You never give up because you know others depend on you to help them with things they can no longer do on their own, and you’re there for them when nobody else is. Your job may be tough at times, you may work long hours, drive across town, take on new clients and pick up extra shifts, but you can rest easy knowing you did your best and made a difference in the lives of others. You’re a caring professional because you have hands-on experience or formal training to competently help people with activities of daily living (ADL), help manages their household and spot changes in their health that need to be addressed. You’re a caring professional, and what you do matters.
Job responsibilities include:
- Companionship, light housekeeping, and/or meal preparation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- Medication reminders
Driving to clients to provide in-home care Requirements Include:
Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Experience as a caregiver, certified nursing assistant (CNA), home health aide (HHA), personal care attendant, social worker, nurse (RN or LPN), or a similar field is preferred but not required; formal training and support is provided We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.