Visteon Corporation HR Compensation and Benefits Lead (maternity leave replacement) in Sofia, Bulgaria
Sofia, SF, BGR
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, audio systems, SmartCore™ cockpit domain controllers, vehicle connectivity and the DriveCore™ autonomous driving platform. Visteon also supplies embedded multimedia and smartphone connectivity software solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has approximately 10,000 employees at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of $3.15 billion in 2017. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SPECIALIST
Supporting compensation and benefit programs for Europe and will participate in programs implemented and administered by the Compensation Community of Expertise (COE).
Range of expectations including operational day-to-day support and developing strategic guidance based on market conditions.
The role will also support global compensation and/or benefit projects which may include; managing the global market pricing tool, global administration of base salary planning and global recognition program.
Report to the HR Director Europe.
- Ensure our C&B practices are competitive and understood
- Respond to changes in the market and competitive challenges faced by Visteon with thorough analysis and proposed solutions
- Identify areas for harmonizing practices that have occurred through prior acquisitions and identify solutions
- Provide annual analysis of the benchmark review of positions
- Support the annual compensation review process
- Support the development of short-term incentive schemes and other project-related schemes as needed. Create communication materials and other supporting documents as needed
- Collaborate as a team member with HRBP’s to assist with hiring, retention, and promotion efforts as requested
- Work with the Compensation COE to advise on best practices from a European perspective to ensure that global programs take into consideration the appropriate regulatory policies and market practices
- Support the Global Benefits Management (GBM) strategy to track, assess and analyze benefit programs for Visteon locations in Europe
- Lead one or more global programs as requested
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant C&B experience preferably in a multinational company
- Strong analytical and business acumen
- Proactive drive and strong collaboration skills
- Relevant academic degree preferably in Finance, Human Resources or Economics
*Your benefits: *
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.*
Posted: February 22, 2021