Anytime Fitness Personal Training Coach in Sioux City, Iowa
Looking for a career change? Been through an inspiring journey of your own? Have a passion for health and fitness? Come work for Anytime Fitness Morningside where you make a difference and help make healthy happen!
We are seeking a highly motivated individuals with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different!
Be a part of a great TEAM with a fun and motivating work environment!
- Energetic, positive, motivating, and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Have a knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must be willing to complete sales training and ongoing sales training
- Excellent communication and customer attention skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 50lbs
- Bachelor's degree in an exercise related field is preferred but not mandatory
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prescribe and sell personal training packages
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 4+ members
- Program and implement individualized workouts for members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build fitness attendance and retain current members
- Complete fitness evaluations on all new members and training clients
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly/monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Provide exceptional member service
CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Not certified? Not a problem! We will help with certification! You just need to bring the drive and energy!
- Preferred: Certification with: ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc.
- Preferred: Current CPR/AED
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available - must be available morning or evenings and some Saturdays. Position is paid an hourly wage plus commissions based on personal sales and training services rendered. Continuing education and credits available to staff at no cost, free gym membership. Full time opportunities are available upon evaluation and need at certain locations.