Leidos System Administrator in Singapore, Singapore
The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Singapore.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy, by delivering the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net); inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
Responsible for operating and maintaining ONE-Net server and network infrastructure at the Local Network Service Center (LNSC) in Sasebo, Japan.
This includes responding appropriately to alerts and events and responding to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate.
• Conduct infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services.
• Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
• Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues.
• Remotely manage distributed servers, switches, and workstations within each local site by a central location where possible.
• Coordinate all maintenance and restoration activities of remote servers with the TNOSC and LNSC leadership.
• Coordinate across all ONE-Net regions on operational initiatives that require cross-regional tasking.
• Respond to all escalated service requests and trouble tickets delivered through the Service Desk.
• Ensure the escalation of incidents and problems are assigned to the appropriate Tier.
• Maintain records of daily activities, problems and remedial actions taken, and/or installation activities.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures through manual configuration, installation of patches, or the application of scripts to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Participate in technical exchanges as required
• Provide technical and operational input to Regional Change Review activities.
• Review existing documentation for the server, services, data storage operations, and maintenance processes and procedures, and provide recommendations for improvements/changes.
• Assist network and systems security personnel in IA incident response, including close coordination with the Theater IAM for all IA related tasks.
• Maintain all servers within the configuration baselines and all STIGs, and accurately configure and apply patches to all systems.
US Citizenship and a Secret Clearance is required for this position
Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
High School Diploma / GED
5 years of previous experience in the Information Technology field
Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+, CCNA Security, etc.)
Possess at least one OS / network certification (CCNA, MTA, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MDAA, etc.)
Top Secret Clearance
ITIL Foundation v3 or v4
MCSA, MCSE, or Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA)
Although not required for the position, additional experience and certifications in network administration (CCNA/CCNP) are desired.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Pay Range: REQNUMBER: R-00052087
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.