Adidas America Manager, Talent Acquisition Project Management APAC in Singapore, Singapore
Manager, Talent Acquisition Project Management APAC
In view of the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the increased visa and border restrictions, we are unable to extend offers to candidates who are not currently in the physical location where this role will be based. As a result, we will be prioritising applications who are able to start work in Singapore within a set timeframe. We will be reviewing our position constantly and will make the necessary adjustments where appropriate. Thank you for your continued interest in a career at adidas.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Operations Senior Manager, develop, support and manage key strategic initiatives/projects and programs, from planning to execution, across the regional organization. Lead and manage program rollout and activation within Region, including rollout timeline, budget, format, change & stakeholder management efforts. Act as a trainer and subject matter expert for upskilling initiatives within their region of responsibility.
• Support TA driven programs including process standardization, system enhancements and tool development ensuring adoption and understanding in region
• Drive and guide leadership and project teams in setting objectives, developing detailed plans and KPIs to be used to measure success.
• Closely track project life cycle and organize regular updates with key stakeholders on initiative progress.
• Ensure consistent, thorough onboarding experience for Regional Talent Acquisition team by activation of support tools
• Receive demand for & drive assessment of need for new regional initiatives, and support proposals
• Manage communication and delivery of planned system updates
• Contribute to and organize regular reporting on the progress of regional Talent Acquisition scorecard and further develop reporting methodologies based on regional needs
• Oversee regional projects that develop out of the SBP as a project sponsor and provide drive/support for initiatives as directed by Regional Director TA. Manage the change management approach for respective projects and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits.
• Partner with Regional Director TA to drive accountability within region for global TA expectations involving processes, systems and tools
• Proactively identify Knowledge, Skills and Abilities gaps within the TA Organization and propose/drive solutions to address identified gaps and influence regional TA teams without direct authority
• During planning and execution, provide value-added analytical support to enable fact-based decisions.
Skills and Experience Required
• Min 5 years recruiting experience, and 2 years of experience driving regional or global projects.
• Fluency in English & local language required
• Direct exposure to HR, ideally Talent Acquisition and within a consumer driven environment.
• Ability to present and facilitate discussions
• Proven team leadership capability, ideally cross border.
• Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
• Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines.
• Ability to lead and facilitate discussions in small and large groups.
• Ability to manage and participate in complex global and regional projects as assigned.
• Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal).
• Ability to understand and use data to derive insights, make decisions and influence outcomes.
• Strong proficiency with technology and grasping new technology solutions.
• Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
• Proficiency in MS Office & general financial budgeting and reporting skills.
• Excellent logical thinking and analytical skills.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition Project Management APAC
TEAM: Human Resources
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Jun 10, 2021