Willis Towers Watson Junior Broker in Singapore, Singapore
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients mainly in the Property, Power and Energy lines of business rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk by way of procuring reinsurance protection on a risk by risk basis, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
You will work closely with the Global Fac team based in Singapore, ensuring that the business objectives especially in respect of client servicing are achieved.
• Provide support to the Global Fac team in Singapore in all aspects of administration and technical support associated with pre and post-bind activities.
• Collaboration with our other Global Fac offices in London and Dubai on cross-border placements
• Efficient and timely production/checking of policy-related documentation including slips, endorsements and Evidence of Cover.
• Handling of complex and confidential documentation including brokerage calculations, information and documentation in relation to renewal or new business.
• Create efiles for new accounts including assisting with the completion of the company’s procedures.
• Complying with internal control processes for 3rd party.
• Assist to update ongoing accounts (update files and follow up with clients).
• Input and track new accounts in the tracking system.
• Timely and accurate preparation of reports for broking meetings.
• Archive accounts not taken up.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1-year insurance / reinsurance industry working experience
• A good working knowledge and understanding of reinsurance practices and principles and the various types of coverages, terms and conditions that commonly apply.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and organize own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to and targets are met.
• Ability to function positively within an office environment and within a team-based culture.
• Well-developed communication skills for use with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Team player, meticulous and motivated with high accuracy.
• Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. knowledge required.