Fortive Corporation Inside Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore
We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
The Inside Account Manager forms part of the ASEAN Service Solution Organization; you will work as a key member of the SSO team to maintain customer loyalty, serve to exceed customers’ expectations and identifying upselling opportunities via telephone or other sales channels. This is a demanding role that requires high energy, flexibility and self-drive to build on a large opportunity region.
The Job responsibilities include:
· Promoting various service offering, such as calibration, extended warranty contract, asset management, active exchange etc.
· Prepare quotes and actively following up for PO conversion
· Maintaining positive business relationships and customer satisfaction
· Renewal of existing contracts prior to expiry
· Timely respond to calls / emails.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Weekly report of sales pipeline and forecast
· Joint visits with Key Account Manager
· Experience in a service sales or inside sales position within a Test and Measurement company / calibration lab would be a plus.
· Excellent tele-sales skills preferably in a technical sales environment
· Fluent in English, written and verbal – other ASEAN languages would be a plus
· Comfortable with communicating and presenting proposals via Skype / MS Teams
· Enjoy working in a customer facing environment
· Competency of advance MS Excel functions is highly appreciated (vookup, pivot tables, macro programming etc)
· Meticulous, customer centric, proactive, goal-oriented and good time management
· Able to prioritize work in a fast pace environment
· Firm believer of constant change and is highly adaptable in a rapid change environment
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
How to Apply: Apply online.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.