Mondelez International Quality Manager, EM in Shanghai, China
Mondelēz International, Inc.
empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re
leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita
and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and
Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the
success of our business. Great people
That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue
leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right
for the right
made the right
- Coordinate with corporate
quality to conduct Technical visit in EM screening stage, evaluate quality
capability of EM candidates. Assist Project team for EM selection
Organize quality assessment for EM to meet MDLZ requirement.
Work with EM for gap closure actions, ensure 100% food safety
- Conduct regular site visit / coaching to help EM close gap for final
approval, within given timeline.
- Conduct training to EM plant, introduce all MDLZ quality requirement and
- Review EM invested equipment design, to ensure sanitation design
- For qualified EM, conduct regular site visit to ensure EM operation under
control and fully compliance to EMQR.
- Work with EM to do root cause analysis for consumer and customer
complaints. Ensure actions effectivenss and execution.
HACCP plan and implementation
Ensure all changed projects in EM meets quality requirement.
Coordinate with cooperate quality to conduct Technical visit in EM
screening stage, evaluate quality capability of EM candidates. Assist Project
team for EM selection
- Organize quality assessment for EM to meet MDLZ requirement.
Bachelor Degree in microbiology, food technology or chemistry, or equivalent
At least 7 years experience in Food manufacturing quality systems.
Leadership as quality expertise, influence EM to deliver results
Effective communicate as a company representatives to external resources.
( consumer / customer / Business partner / Government )
Job: Supply Chain Management
Primary Location: AMEA-CN-Shanghai-Shanghai
Req ID: 2003275