Applied Materials Global Rewards II in Shanghai, China
General Profile: Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
1.Provides analytical support (developing expertise) and rewards program administration to senior specialists/analysts and managers. Projects are narrowly defined where judgment is exercised within defined established procedures and practices, and typically resides within Rewards department, or for a specific rewards program.
2.Provides daily operational and administrative support to all employees for all benefit programs, including medical, life, short- and long-term disability insurance plans, retirement plans, leaves of absences in accordance with plan documents and provisions, overall company policies and procedures.
3.With working knowledge of appropriate programs/provisions, this position ensures activities are carried out in accordance with the appropriate laws and procedures.
4.Supports the administration of programs such as Focal, Mid Year, Open Enrollment.
5.Interpret and explain rewards policies.
6.Review job descriptions and make leveling recommendations.
7.Conduct and analyze internal and external market studies Conduct phone (spot) surveys for the company.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.