Nike GC Inventory Management SME in Shanghai, China
• Mastery in Inventory Forecasting and Management
• Experience in SAP system implementation and data analysis
• Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional, and virtual teams.
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Highly organized; able to influence others to adapt, evolve and adhere to newly developed frameworks and structures
• Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
• Bachelor's or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience.
• Minimum 5 years-total experience in Inventory Planning and/or supply chain role in Fashion or FMCG Industry, or equivalent experience from consulting firm.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the development and deployment of the future-state capabilities necessary to execute GC’s strategic vision
• Identifies the GC-specific gaps and requirements to support the critical capabilities needed for Nike’s future strategic vision
• Assesses the impact of these capabilities in the DSM function
• Demonstrates subject matter expertise and connects with subject matter experts to facilitate insights and best practices within the geo and globally
• Define GC requirements (representing the needs and nuances of the Geo) and drive alignment and visibility across capability teams and Geos.
• Coordinate the SME network and feedback and represent appropriately at the capability Global Design. Influence designs as necessary to ensure GC requirements and needs are accounted for.
• Organize local functional session to deploy the key design decision and future-state process from workshop
• Work with DSM lead and TM to organize functional training and testing
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.