Robert Half International Financial Analyst in Shakopee, Minnesota
Our Client in the South Metro is seeking a Financial Analyst who can come in for about 3 months with the possibility of extension! If you are an experienced Financial Analyst looking for work, this could be a great opportunity for you!
• Ensure timely and accurate preparation and distribution of the monthly financial results for all areas within Supply Chain
• Prepare variance analysis and commentary of the Supply Chain Business unit financial statements
• Support the annual audit
• Ensure information reported is consistent, accurate, and easy to understand for the intended audience that will include Supply Chain and Executive leadership, Finance team members, and
• Streamline and drive improvement in financial processes
• Responsible for the coordination of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
• Assist and prepare annual budget, monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and other ad hoc planning for areas of responsibility
• Assist with analyzing information and trends across Supply Chain
If you are interested in this position please contact Lizzy Fontes at Lizzy.Fontes@accountemps.com or call 952-882-9399.
• High Degree of proficiency in Excel
• Strong experience in data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to simplify complex problems and build solution
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $22.00 - $27.00 / Hourly
Location: Shakopee, MN
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502530869
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance