MasterCard Manager, Market Delivery in Seoul, South Korea
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Market Delivery
• Responsible for the program and project management, and ensure timely delivery of products and services to customers
• Partners with the sales and products teams to provide clear solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on the market technology infrastructure for all stakeholders
• Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates
• Acts as focal point for customer support issues and for internal technology issues which need to be addressed to the market
• Provide daily customer support services to all customers in the market.
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Supports the product delivery processes by developing delivery process and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
• Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Supports Customer Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
• Researches and delivers solutions for complex problems and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and external customers
• Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Helps identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions, to complete projects implementation and customer support tasks
All about you
• Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or any other related field
• Understands Mastercard’s customer delivery process
• Good project management skill and analytical thinking mindset
• Good language skill (written and spoken) in English
• Experience working at Mastercard facilities and on Customer business locations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120095