life care LPN Licensed Practical Nurse $2,000 Sign-on Bonus in Seneca, Kansas
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the LPN delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. . Your role will involve monitoring and reporting changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to assign duties, instruct, and provide clinical supervision to C N As.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must have graduated from an accredited LPN program
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements:
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients An Equal Opportunity Employer