Kelly Services SE42 - Technical Writer II in Seattle, Washington
Technical Writer - Scientific egulated industry
4 months contract with possibility of extension
Up to 40$/hour
?The purpose of this role is to write procedures, guidelines, and work instructions to guide the development of products classified as Software as Medical Device (SaMD), and to support SaMD development teams by writing documentation to support the passage of development milestones.
• Plans, researches, analyzes, and develops comprehensive technical content utilizing technical writing methods, theories, and tools for a medical device software development team.
• Ensures document content quality by consistently managing and organizing information for accuracy and readability.
• Manages internal and external document relationships, pointing to references, thereby, ensuring the enforcement of Novo Nordisk’s Quality System standards.
• Organizes, launches, and leads multi-functional writing projects; interprets project priorities, deliverables, and timelines to meeting Novo Nordisk’s needs.
• Coordinates with Novo Nordisk software development team members, identifying technical information to be conveyed in new document procedures.
• Ensures documents customer specifications and complies with standards for quality, format, and styling.
• Participates as member of project team. Monitors project documentation through creation, approval, and publication.
• Assures all Quality Management System (QMS) documents are in line with ISO 13485 and IEC 62304 Standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or technical field
• Five (5) or more years’ experience working in a medical device or other regulated environment/industry.
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.