Amazon Web Services Principal Solution Architect, AWS Data Lab in Seattle, Washington
Are you a data and analytics specialist? Do you have deep expertise in AWS services for managing data at speed and scale? Do you think big about how data can change the world, and love building software? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to solve the largest and most complex data and analytics challenges in the world today?
AWS Data Labs works every week with customers building data, analytics, and machine learning solutions. These solutions are built alongside the customer and quickly put into production use in a matter of weeks. You'll work closely with AWS Field Teams including Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Service Teams to partner with customers to solve hard problems with data. Every day, you'll be working with AWS Services and our Customers to determine optimal implementation, build it, prove it works, and harvest patterns to help customers and internal teams scale.
If you are a builder, and love data, then this could be your ideal job!
About the team
Learn more about the AWS Data Lab team at: https://aws.amazon.com/aws-data-lab/
· 7+ years' experience in Database and/or Analytics Systems development and deployment experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience, or equivalent.
· Deeply technical and analytical, with implementation and architectural experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, or AI/ML engineering
· Experience with data migration techniques and process planning
· Experience partnering with executive stakeholders as a trusted advisor as well as enabling technical builders
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global database, data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Implementation and architectural experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, or AI/ML engineering
· Strong project management and problem-solving skills, including optimizing new processes
· Ability to influence multiple teams, functional areas, and levels of leadership
· Ability to see around corners, predict needs, and identify patterns
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.