State Industrial Products Entry-Level Strategic Account Manager in Seattle, Washington
State Industrial Products, founded in 1911, is a $125 million privately held company. We manufacture and distribute a wide range of specialty chemical, maintenance and repair products and services across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Our customers range from office buildings to manufacturers, from hospitals to utilities, from schools to universities.
We provide an extensive line of chemical solutions and inventory control systems to maintenance and repair operations. This includes our full line of ‘Ecolution’ Green Cleaning products which have been recognized by independent organizations such as EcoLogo, as well as Federal recognition from the EPA.
The quality of our products and service has helped to make us one of the largest privately held manufacturers of specialty chemicals, with the nature of our products resulting in high repeat sales and strong customer loyalty.
We are an ISO certified company and we sell GSA approved products.
Join the State Industrial Products team and come grow with us!
• Direct sales focus to achieve sales and goals by securing long-term customers and profitable business.
• Design and implement and sell innovative customer programs to create unique value and build sales.
• Prospect new customers using phone, cold calls, networking, etc.
• Prospect, contact, and present our proposed solutions to new and existing customers. Our Account managers manage the sales cycle from prospect to close.
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers for repeat business.
• Plan, organize, and schedule territory development.
• Establish and implement sales growth plan for each customer and location. Includes selling and partnering with other local sales representatives and the District Sales Manager to sell / service each location.
• Meet / exceed sales goals.
• Strong sales/marketing presentation skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Strong communication skills (verbal / written)
• Confident and driven to be the best
• Flexibility, leadership, independence
• Motivation and drive to plan account and territory strategies to exceed sales objectives
• Ability to make sound business decisions
• Strong Basic PC skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Competitive compensation package, including salary, commissions and bonuses
• Expense reimbursement
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K
• Advancement opportunities
• Repeat, recession-proof sales
• Support of a financially stable company
• World-Class Training Program
Position Location: Remote Office
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
External Company URL: www.stateindustrial.com