Panera, LLC Catering Coordinator in Scarsdale, New York
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner! We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Catering Coordinators :
Our catering coordinators know our menu thoroughly and provide detailed attention to ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately. We?re committed to getting to know the needs of our customers, and we tailor our follow-up to ensure satisfaction. We are strong team players that are constantly learning and striving to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship, while providing quality service and products to our customers.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers? satisfaction:
* Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner ? IFMA?s COEX Innovation Awards
* Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains ? Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track Study
* Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains ? Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track Study
Additional benefits of joining:
* Tips and Delivery Fees paid
* Variety of health and related benefits
* 401(k) plan after 1 year of service
* Paid vacation after 1 year of service
* Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not necessary)
* Must have your own reliable vehicle (capable of holding multiple large bags / boxes)
* Valid driver?s license for a minimum of 1 year and a clean driver?s record
* Proof of insurance
* Must have your own reliable vehicle
* Neat Appearance, Well Organized, and Punctual
* Excellent customer service skills ? polite, courteous and respectful
* Superior verbal communication skills
* Able to work a flexible schedule with early start times
* Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy with a ?Can Do" attitude!
* Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
* Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Panera, LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse workforce. Panera Bread independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.