Cargill Continuous Improvement Specialist - Trainee in Saraburi, Thailand
Continuous Improvement Specialist - Trainee
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Under regular oversight, executes upon the overall Continuous Improvement strategy for an assigned projects.
- Uses fundamental knowledge to identify areas for stabilizing or enhancing the performance of assets or processes that improve business results.
- Under regular oversight, analyzes, develops and implements sustainable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Continuously analyzes and measures the effectiveness of improvements, and recommends additional improvements to applications, processes and procedures that are well-defined.
- Uses fundamental knowledge and application of principles, concepts, industry best practices and standards. Researches and develops continuous improvement tools and methods (e.g. Process Re-engineering, Lean/Six Sigma, Kaizen, Cargill Business Excellence System, and Cargill PPM/Project Delivery Process).
- Identifies problems, and applies structured and disciplined methodology and data to identify and scope root causes, and execute continuous improvement low cost and risk.
- Uses fundamental data analysis skills to identify issues and use existing data sets that move projects forward for assigned projects.
- Uses fundamental knowledge to develop and manage CI project plans for projects with low cost and risk, and assures project goals and objectives are attained and sustained. Identifies and documents variances from project goals and objectives, and communicates status reports, issue logs and risk areas to leadership.
- Tracks and reports the value creation and develops sustainment plans to ensure sustainable results.
- Independently manages the daily execution of value stream processes, sub processes and work streams to ensure completion of milestones on task and within scope of projects with low cost and risk.
- Maintain CI project scorecards and dashboards to ensure that identified improvements for assigned projects are successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are being captured; provide results to management and leadership.
- Under regular oversight, identifies, monitors, and implements continuous improvement best practices. Executes within team under regular oversight to select and implement tools and methodologies that will enable capturing best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement capability and culture change for single site/location within a Function level projects with welldefined processes through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible leadership, which includes the objective of identifying and implementing opportunities.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide fundamental advice and coach project members on CI, providing services and support for teams to be systematic in their approach to develop and improve processes for sustainable, long-term success.
- Assists with the preparation of presentations, communications, and training materials to enable change management and success of CI project initiatives for single site/location within a function.
- Directly communicates and informs stakeholders for projects with low cost and risk to provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks. Stakeholders may include CI deployment teams and other CI practitioners.
- Uses fundamental counsel and knowledge to remove barriers to ensure completion of project milestones, and influences stakeholders to take action for assigned projects.
- Facilitates working discussions across assigned project teams, and maintains an open partnership with business users to identify and solve gaps in the CI process.
- Works with assigned projects leadership to build accountability of CI project, and ensures alignment with CI program goals, objectives, plan and approach.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in Operation Industrial
- Good understanding of Quality Tools, Statistics and Applications
Primary Location Thailand-Saraburi
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SAR00462