Amazon Web Services AWS Partner Success Manager in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Partner Success Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive opportunities with the leading partners in Brazil.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across AWS’
most strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption
across all market segments through partner engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the
CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a
demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value
Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program for Mexico, establishing business
and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing
You will be expected to:
· Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will
· Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support
· Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on
· Become a trusted member of the sales team in the assigned sales district(s) to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner
programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
· Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development
Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
· The right person will possess 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
· Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
· Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and
channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
· Strong sales and/or technical DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
Fluent in Spanish and English
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
· Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
· Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
· Experience working in the territory with partners and customers.