Applied Materials Technical Project/Program Management V - (E5) in Santa Clara, California
Deliver Cross-functional execution of divisions’ operations programs to meet and exceed business unit and financial goals.
Ensure AOP, financial and product objectives are met.
Own Interface Points across the enterprise including supply chain, AGS and drive specific plans for continuous improvement.
Responsible for business process creation and continuous improvement.
Manage and drive division COGS reduction plans to deliver GM targets.
Drive Planning and Operational execution to ensure optimal Balance Sheet performance, including optimization of cash and Inventory Management.
Achieve strategic and tactical alignment of the division with SSG segment and AMAT plans.
Division level coordination of business continuity planning and crisis management.
Ensure all PLC project operational deliverables supported and completed.
Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements.
Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view.
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.