Palo Alto Networks Director, People Business Partner in Santa Clara, California
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the People Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the Global Customer Success Leadership team providing expertise in people and organizations to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems, prescribe actions and lead programs that have a direct impact to the success of the organization. You should be an innovative HR professional who is energized by coaching employees and leaders, and creating teams that work together and win together. You should be comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation, navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about enabling organizations to more effectively achieve their business objectives and creating a workplace environment that’s a magnet for the industry’s best and brightest.
• Partner with our SVP of Global Professional Services/Customer Success and the leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders.
• Leverage people analytics and trained instincts to anticipate issues or opportunities and bring data driven solutions that move the needle.
• Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work.
• Team up with some of the valley’s best functional HR leaders to design and deliver market competitive comp and benefits practices, leading- edge leadership programs, and modern workforce technology systems.
• Lead people practices that foster innovation and collaboration within one of the world’s most advanced technology organizations working together to fight cyber attacks threatening our way to life in the digital age.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent and 8+ years of progressive HR experience in a technology organization technology related businesses, preferably with multinational company.
• Experience analyzing organizational needs and setting strategies and goals to make a positive impact; ability to set priorities, stay focused, and manage time in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization.
• Track record coaching leaders and advising action in sensitive or ambiguous situations, including employee relations, performance management, or organizational diagnostics.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data and recommend data-driven solutions.
• Effective listener and persuasive communicator able to influence actions and outcomes.
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.