HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse PACU PRN in Sanford, Florida
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center, serves the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation and complete imaging services.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main location as well as at Heathrow ER located at 4525 International Parkway in Sanford. For more information, please visit www.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
The/ *PACU Registered Nurse */is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Our Surgery Department features 6 suites, 2 Endo rooms, 13-bed SDS unit, and a 10-bed PACU. Our services include but are not limited to cardiovascular, general, vascular, GYN, ortho, neuro, thoracic, urology procedures.
Desired skills: Recent RN acute care experience preferred. /Previous ICU, ER, PACU or Critical Care and IV skills are highly desired/.
*Call Required including weekends.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license../_ If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire._/
- Current American Heart Association BLS/ ACLS and PALS Certifications required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse PACU PRN
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-9158