Robert Half International Impact Firm-Sr Accountant in San Rafael, California
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Jessie.Lam@roberthalf.com
Our client is an impact investment practice that aims to reduce inner suffering and help to facilitate inner transformation at scale through its foundation and its Private Equity practices.
Why Join Our Team?
As a Senior Accountant you will have an opportunity to work:
· In a young and fast-growing company, with a multi-cultural team, in a supportive and collaborative work environment
· With a high-profile team of accomplished and mission-oriented professionals
· Gaining exposure to projects at the forefront and intersection of human development and business
As a Senior Accountant You will:
Recording financial transactions, maintaining financial records, fact checking financial data and updating financial statements for various entities of the company. That will include:
• Maintaining general ledgers on QuickBooks, Excel and other accounting solutions, used for tracking investments of holding companies, including:
Reconciling monthly brokerage, bank and credit card accounts;
O Tracking various investments;
O Generating periodic and ad-hoc financial reports (e.g. balance sheets, income statements, investment performance reports, etc.);
O Supporting transition of their financial data from Financial Navigator to a new accounting solution.
• Reviewing invoices, processing payments and maintaining related files.
• Coordinating preparation of annual tax returns, California eWaste recycle fee returns and California sale and use tax returns and acting as primary contact for external tax accountant
• At least 3+ years of experience in accounting
• experience working in a multi-entity environment (15-20+) and handled inter-company cash transactions
• Tech savvy – (they will soon be implementing a new investment tracking system and this person will help with the migration of data)
For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Rafael, CA
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502532641
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance