Robert Half International Receptionist in San Mateo County, California
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: San Mateo County
OfficeTeam is currently looking for stellar receptionists to fill multiple roles along the Peninsula. The ideal candidate is proactive and can take the lead in the office in a positive and professional manner. These positions are expected to start quickly and can range from single or multiple day coverage to temporary and temporary to full-time hire. You can register on our website (www.officeteam.com) or download our app to view some of the current job openings! Once registered, you will have the ability to work with our entire network of Staffing professionals, including our Direct Hire teams.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Jessica Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Greeting employees and guests in a prompt, professional and efficient manner
• Coordinating with administrative professionals to ensure all guests and meetings are handled expertly and accurately
• Organizing internal/external meetings and special events
• Appropriately answering, screening and directing incoming calls and correspondence
• Issue badges/access cards to authorized guests and new employees
• Receive, sort, and route mail/packages
• Additional tasks and/or projects as assigned
• 2+ years of Receptionist/Front Desk experience
• Polished and professional demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure and keep yourself busy/productive when there is down time
• Tech Savvy (preferred)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) (preferred)
Pay Rate: DOE
While working as a contract employee through OfficeTeam, you will have access to benefits, be eligible for holiday pay and bonus pay, have access to complimentary online tutorials and can participate in our 401K program.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Location: San Mateo County, CA
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00430-9502532372
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative