Teradyne Product Manager for Korean Memory Test Business in San Jose, California
We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne (https://www.teradyne.com/) companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!.
ORGANIZATION & ROLE:
Product Manager for Korean Memory Business, Nextest.
Teradyne is expanding market share. Come be a part of this growth opportunity. We are looking for accomplished professionals to work in the Product Marketing group to support our Korean Memory Business. In this role you will:
• Be a key part of the sales process, design-in opportunities, and other customer facing engagement, especially new product promotion and new design-in opportunities.
• Communicate platform value proposition and product differentiation to Sales Team and customers.
• Identify customer needs, short-term and long-term.
• Provide technical direction to the product roadmap.
• Lead new product definition cross-functionally.
• Define market requirements for new memory test products, not only detailed technical requirements, but also product strategy, product structure/options, schedule, pricing, and margin.
• Communicate customer feedback internally to enhance existing products.
• Prioritize potential projects.
• Develop marketing tools for successful product introductions.
• Participate in pricing strategies.
• Assess market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share.
• Work with Operations and Support to ensure deliveries and customer satisfaction.
• Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• 10+ years of experience in high speed memory industry, for example DDR5, LPDDR5, GDDR6, HBM, UFS, or NVMe.
• Technical knowledge of semiconductor automated test equipment (ATE), for example as product, test, or applications engineer.
• Demonstrated customer credibility and relationship building experience.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate internally across departments.
• Strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking ability.
• Strategic thinking, planning and execution.
• Ability to travel domestically and overseas, 10-20%.
• Fluent in Korean language required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a strong business background.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.