Cisco Corporate Real Estate - Americas Delivery Program Mgr 1319093 in San Jose, California
What You'll Do
You are a high-energy, detailed individual with recent, relevant operations experience who will drive alignment across the Americas delivery team and the global WPR functions on the delivery of the full range of corporate real estate / workplace services. In this role, you will... * Work independently, with occasional guidance and direction from leader, before determining the best approach to accomplish work. * Act as a key resource for theater director, theater peers, global colleagues, and leaders in Cisco WPR. * Tackle complex problems and able to take a broad perspective within and outside of Cisco to identify and drive innovative solutions. * Apply expert knowledge to identify and resolve friction impacting the WPR team to drive collective team culture leveraging the various abilities within the theatre to drive excellence in all areas and positively impact client experience. * Able to research, plan, prioritize, and work with other team members to translate strategy into tactical deliverable solutions and model team adjustments. * Adept at conflict management and knowledgeable in interpersonal development. Able to serve as the chief of staff to ensure balance and drive productivity and innovation within the theatre team.
Metrics & Analytics...
- Work to understand WPR deliverables, standards, and operational processes/workflows (attend meetings, ask good clarifying questions, and document understanding to facilitate process improvement).
- Build and maintain a framework for critical metric analysis to drive continuous improvement and client satisfaction. Continuously review metric relevance and determine the most important metrics/focus areas, that drive operational improvement. Manage and monitor portfolio health, and track performance against critical metrics. Analyze patterns in available data to surface opportunities and in consultation with other members of the leadership team, identify improvement actions to drive enhanced workplace experience for clients.
- Own benchmarking KPIs against peer WPR theaters and monitor the wider market to ensure awareness of trends in Cisco peer companies to ensure leading and continuously improving standards.
- Review and make recommendations for changing metric targets, Statistical Process Control (SPC) requirements, and definitions.
- Work with Theater metric owners and metric stewards to provide theater cause and action plans where metric performance falls or indicates it may fall below expectation.
- Track implementation of theater action plans following the close of the review with WPR leaders.
Partner & Service Management...
- Partner with corporate functions (IT, Corp Security, P&C, Finance, Comms) to identify operational alignments and drive improvements in the client workplace experience.
- Build and maintain client intelligence through the capture of key performance indicators and other relevant data points to be shared quarterly with key clients and partners.
- Simplify and streamline WPR processes by identifying process improvements driving speed and efficiency into standard practices. Align such improvements with other theatres where applicable.
- Develop programs and initiatives for campus operational improvement by identifying common issues across the theater and within other theatres to improve and enhance client experience.
- Identify approach to planning and development to strategize on organizational structure to maximize the quality and efficiency of deliverables.
- Share data and standard methodologies with other service delivery leads and meet with peers across Workplace Resources and operations.
Peer Organization... * Maintain relationships across theatre team; identify issues, tensions, resource constraints, and help develop theatre strategy. * Develop a plan for the career growth of team members, including stretch assignments and job swaps, and align individual team member goals and career trajectories with opportunities across the WPR internal organization and Cisco. * Organize staff meetings by working with leader and team to develop agenda, coordinate guest speakers, document and publish minutes, track and follow up on action items. * Drive campus programs and initiatives by convening a matrixed team of theater and global peers in supporting implementation, documentation and communicating successes. * Plan success celebrations and lead post-mortems by working with the team to document takeaways and implementing needed changes into processes and workflows. * Develop and gather content for theater communications inclusive of collecting stories and feeding into planned WPR communications that celebrate and recognize success within the theater.
Who You'll Work With
Engage directly with... * Key stakeholders * Theater Director * Business Operations Manager * PMO Manager * Workplace Team Leaders * Theater peers (APJC and EMEAR) * WPR & Partner Finance leadership * Sourcing & Governance * Business Intelligence * Regional Partner and Service Leads * WPR Leadership Team * Strategy & Planning * Workplace Experience * Peoples & Communities
Who You Are
- Solid communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Love of continuous learning and sharing your knowledge with the broader team
- Led and aligned executives to drive a common prioritization process and lead large programs including transformation programs focused on digitization, process, and roles
- Use your extensive industry experience and analytical background to lead cross-functional and distributed team collaboration, and to identify directional opportunities for the team
- Very proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Tableau
- Ability to review our current data tools, analyze trends and gaps, and recommend opportunities for enhancements in business intelligence to improve customer experience
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and prepared to work with peers (business management, PMO) to formulate strategic recommendations
- Demonstrated knowledge of supplier management
- Other skills include business sense and judgment; independence; assertiveness; conclusive; strong communicator (written and verbal); ability to clarify ambiguity; personable; multi-tasker; change and Partner Management knowledge of Cisco functions, processes and capabilities strongly preferred and experience with metrics and scorecards.
Minimum Qualifications * 10+ years related experience, service and process improvement experience * BA or BS in Finance, Business Administration or similar
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.