Starbucks Coffee Company store design manager, Store Development & Design in San Francisco, California
• Degree or diploma in the design discipline from a recognized educational institution.
• Demonstrated direct experience creating interior and architectural design concepts for a range of project sizes and varying complexity levels.
• Relevant experience leading design teams with decision-making authority and accountability, managing direct reports, budgets and coordinating external consultants.
• Interior and architectural design experience in retail, hospitality or restaurant design, working with design agencies and/or development organizations. (8 - 10 years)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in Architecture, Interior Design or related design field. Professional licensing, qualification and/or credentials in Architecture or Interior Design and a recognized sustainable program a plus.
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com