Robert Half International Payment Operations Manager - Crypto Currency Trading in San Francisco, California
For more information or an expedited hiring process, contact Charlie O'Brien at Charlie.Obrien@roberthalffs.com
Our client is one of the world's first and largest regulated digital asset exchanges. They are looking for a Payment Operations Manager to help serve customers, manage payment channels, and provide financial data in a timely manner. This Payment Operations Manager should be a complement to the Head of Finance to ensure operational flow is not disrupted and help drive further growth in their trading platform business.
· Rapidly growing international Fintech Startup.
· The office has an open floor plan and is flooded with natural light.
· Flexible Office Hours.
· Stunning view overlooking the bay.
· Great opportunity for somebody to grow and become a key player within the company.
· Yearly Holiday party in Beijing.
· 4+ years of experience in payment operations
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
· Deep understanding of payment settlements, automation of payment channels, and related reconciliation
· Experience with various types of payment operations (ACH, Credit card, debit card, bank transfers)
· Strong Background in Wire Transfers and ACH
· Payment processing experience
· Experience managing banking relationships an providing customer settlement support
For more information or an expedited hiring process contact Charlie O'Brien at Charlie.Obrien@roberthalffs.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502531363
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance