Robert Half International Director of Finance - FIDI Real Estate Company in San Francisco, California
Our client develops high-rise towers in San Francisco Downtown. They have over 1 million square feet of office space and over 600,00 square feet of residential living units. They are looking for a Director of Finance to oversee financial operations on a multitude of projects.
· Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
· Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management
· Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties
· Oversee audit and tax functions and coordinate activities with outside audit firms
· Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting
· Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP
Benefit: Medical, dental, vision covers 90% for employees, 75% for dependents & spouse
401k: match 100% of the first 4%
Reimbursement: cell phone reimbursable up to $85 per month (excluding equipment). Reimbursement of CPA license, Cal CPA Society and required CPEs is industry standard.
Vacation: 15 days to start
Holidays: 11 days
10+ years of real estate experience with a focus on construction financing (this is a must)
Experience dealing with banks, construction loans, and GAAP
Nice to have: QuickBooks, CPA, and Mandarin speaking abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502576997
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance