SMG Booth Cleaner in San Francisco, California
Booth Cleaner job descriptions:
- Follow simple written or verbal instructions from duty Supervisor.
- Knowledge to used handheld vacuum, broom and cleaning equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting, carrying and pulling equipment of various size, shape, and weight.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Must be a member, in good standing, of SEIU-USWW
Physical Requirements: Frequently required to stand and walk on concrete and/or carpeted surface for up to 8 hours. You will be required to push, pull 50 pounds occasionally and lift or carry up to 30 pounds often and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled