Siemens Associate Director - Strategic Corporate Accounts ( SCA) in San Francisco, California
Associate Director -SCA
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Strategic Corporate Accounts at Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies. This gives providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of an ever-changing healthcare landscape.
This is a role well suited for an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Associate Director, you will be responsible for:
• Working under the Senior Director: divide and conquer responsibilities and help dive deeper into understanding the customer.
• Investigate issues and help assistant with finding customer solutions
• Research your customers and position Siemens as a great fit for their difficulties, needs, and initiatives. Know the organization and help with strategy and pitching internally and externally to increase our business and our customer’s trust.
• Growing orders and revenue: you will develop and implement the Strategic Corporate Account sales strategy with Sr Directors and VPs to grow the order volume and market share.
• Assist the Senior Director in making sure the installations run smoothly and help in fixing seemingly small issues within the system that could potentially have a large impact at the top.
• Help with credit and collections and issues with current contracts to grow and maintain a positive view of our products and services.
• Develop and deepen relationships with your customers to grow imaging, service, and diagnostic revenue.
• Applying your understanding of the current customer environment and Siemens portfolio of products and services to help develop customized solutions for our customer.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
• Ability to confidently engage with senior executives in the healthcare setting
• Strong presentation, brainstorming, and communication skills
• Willingness and flexibility to travel to customer meetings
• Experience working for/with our Strategic Corporate Account customers is preferred
• High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions and creative solutions
• Successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the Strategic Corporate Accounts customer
• Demonstrate knowledge of the SCA healthcare industry including GPO and IDN current trends and challenges that affect your specific Siemens customers
• Ability to develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Professional with bachelor’s degree or higher and 8+ years of experience in the healthcare market
• Excellent communication skills and team player are required
• Willing to travel up to 25%
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .