Truist Senior Web Application Developer in San Diego, California
Req ID: R0026651
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
- Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
- Lead and participate in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
- Lead and perform system integration support and ensure quality for all project work.
- Oversee problem resolution and production support.
- Ability to serve on-call after standard work hours on occasion.
- Lead and participate in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of our most technical and complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
- Participate in requirements specifications with Solution Architect, Product Owner and fellow teammates across teams.
- Monitor development progress relative to project schedule and provide feedback to project managers, scrum masters and other stakeholders.
- Provide regularly scheduled status updates as requested.
- Serve as main point of contact for technical issue escalation and provide feedback to PM.
- Ensure the completion of code and standards, reviews to insure appropriate quality of work.
- Responsible for application reengineering, performance improvement, design and development of highly scalable Applications.
Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
Must have 2 years of experience in software/application development positions performing the following:
- Supporting development activities (requirements gathering/analysis, conceptual architectural design, and technical design) for complex solutions
- Leading integration and system testing; and
- Utilizing the following technical skills:
- Waterfall and/or Agile Scrum Development Methodologies;
- Data Modeling, Stored Procedures, and API Layer including SQL SERVER and Dapper;
- Working in legacy systems and the conversion of monolithic services to microservices.
- Web Services including C#, ASP.Net, WCF, MVC, JSON, XML, Web API/REST, and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Configuration Management, including Microsoft TFS, git, Cake and Powershell.
- Front end web technologies: Typescript, Angular, responsive styling frameworks, Webpack, and Gulp
- Content management systems such as Kentico, WordPress, Joomla or similar platforms.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment(CI/CD) tools such as TeamCity, Octopus, Perforce and/or Microsoft TFS
- Practical experience in both legacy WebForms and modern ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Hands on experience in true full-stack development. D
- Developing a feature in full, from the front-end typescript and HTML, middle tier services, and back-end database changes. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.