SOLUTE Careers Information Assurance Security Administrator in San Diego, California
SOLUTE is a recognized industry leader in providing Software Engineering, Systems Administration, Program Management, CyberSecurity / Information Assurance, Program Support, Innovation, Systems Integration Engineering and consulting services to the United States government and prime government contractors. Our experts bring a wealth of operational knowledge and technical excellence to numerous clients throughout the Department of Defense. SOLUTE, Inc. promotes a team oriented environment, which is instrumental to our success.
The Information Assurance Security Administrator will
Identify manage risk of DoD IT and perform functions throughout the DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) process to achieve Assessment and Authorization (A&A) (to include CYBERSAFE, as well as RAISED).
Perform Cyber directive compliance reporting in the roles of system manager and site user.
Use various Cybersecurity collaboration, documentation, and records management tools, to include but not limited to Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM), CMPro, Confluence, and Jira.
Participate in meetings to include but not limited to Package Submitting Officer (PSO), Security Control Assessor (SCA), and Navy Authorizing Official (AO) checkpoints.
Perform security engineering to achieve secure communications through a range of alternative communications paths, to ensure seamless data communication especially in austere environments.
Provide network monitoring services to include, but not limited to responding to and resolving network alerts, monitoring network traffic, publishing usage reports, coordinating circuit outages and installations, performing user problem troubleshooting, and compiling network data in preparing and presenting network statistics briefings.
Provide monitoring of the network for security breaches, intrusions, or corrupt data traffic resulting from software or hardware anomalies and initiate appropriate actions to remedy these encounters.
Prepare and provide statistics briefings to include, but not limited to, network performance, bandwidth analysis, and reliability.
Support the Configuration Control Board, including submission reviews and recommendations.
· Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
· IAT Level II certified
· Bachelor’s degree (Master's degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, mathematics, management information assurance.
· Candidates must possess a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
· Three (3) Years of Security Engineering experience with RMF, DCID 6/3, ICD-503, and/or NIST Risk Management Framework
· Familiarity with formal programming - Java Script, React, restful protocols, JAVA, NiFi, Solr, NoSQL, MQTT, Docker, and Linux.
· Extensive experience in system/software design, development, integration, testing, system administration, operations, maintenance, rapid response
· 2 + Years’ experience with eMASS
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
Highly Competitive Salary
Paid Time Off & 10 Paid Holidays
SOLUTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.