Conn's HomePlus Sales Associate in San Antonio, Texas
At Conn’s HomePlus, we value our customers!
It’s our mission to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long-lasting products for their home.
As a Sales Associate at Conn’s HomePlus you will use your ability to connect with customers to generate sales and earn commissions. You will provide an exceptional shopping experience to our customers which requires a friendly demeanor, follow-up, and integrity. You will ask qualifying questions to determine your customer’s wants and needs and assist them in deciding on their purchases. You will also make outbound calls to follow up with customers and drive sales.
HOW WE TRAIN YOU:
We want you to be prepared for success so before you hit the sales floor, you will receive a week of training to master sales techniques, financing terms and our products. Once you complete your training you will receive ongoing support to ensure your success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· We hire for the right attitude over experience.
· We require candidates to have at least one year of prior work experience in selling goods or services in any industry.
· We require a high school diploma or equivalency, ability to work with computer systems, strong negotiation skills, and ability to overcome objections and influence customer behavior.
THE FINE PRINT:
· You will be expected to work holidays, weekends and designated sales events.
· New hires must successfully complete a background check.
· Conn’s Sales Associates can earn more than the industry average, depending upon performance!
· You will earn an hourly rate plus commissions for their first month on the sales floor, after that you earn commission OR an hourly rate, whichever is greater.
· You can also earn commission on product, repair service agreements, credit insurance, TV and computer installations and SPIFFS.
· You will be required to maintain an acceptable level of performance in each of the company’s key performance indicators (KPI).
Conn’s started out more than 135 years ago as a small plumbing and heating company in Beaumont, Texas. Today, Conn’s is one of the top consumer goods retailers in the country, with more than $1.5 billion in revenue and more than 4,500 employees across 15 states. Shoppers enjoy brand differentiators, including flexible payment plans tailored to individual needs. Whether customers have good credit, no credit or are working toward a specific credit goal, Conn's HomePlus can help make it happen. #LI-BB1
Conn’s HomePlus is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.