SMG Alcohol Compliance Officer in San Antonio, Texas
Part-time, event based
- Responsible for monitoring the guests and staff throughout the course of the event to ensure intoxication levels do not exceed a reasonable level.
- Must be willing to approach guests and ask for identification.
- Must promptly respond to all calls from the client to handle intoxicated guests.
- Monitor the stands and associates to ensure all liquor laws are being adhered to by the staff.
- Report any issues to the supervisor or manager and fill out all paperwork after every event.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be TABC certified
- All applicants must be 18+ years old
- Must have a flexible schedule to include working nights, weekends, and holidays as needed for events
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Preference given to applicants with 6 months - 1 year experience in compliance and/or security
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals and Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled