Northrop Grumman Principal Configuration Analyst in Salt Lake City, Utah
Northrop Grumman manufactures some of the world's most technically advanced products. Our manufacturing plants are highly-automated, cutting-edge centers of excellence where employees leverage the latest technology, including the strategic use of automation, 3-D printing and robotics. There are a myriad of job functions associated with the manufacture of our products that range from machinists, engineers, operation program managers, and quality inspectors.
Our mission is to deliver differentiated value to our programs, by manufacturing products with the highest possible quality at the most affordable rate. Search our current job openings and join us to be at the front line of innovation.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal Configuration Analyst based out of Salt Lake City, UT .
What you'll get to do:
• Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
• Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
• Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
• Coordinates modification records for management control.
• Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
• Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
• Review contracts to determine data item deliverables, schedules data items, manages data item schedules, creates Data Management Plans, Communicates Data Delivery schedule to data package providers, and delivers SDRL/CDRL Data to the customer.
• Bachelor's Degree with 6 years related experience; Master's Degree with 4 years related experience / 10 years related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
• US Citizenship is required
• Working knowledge of EIA-649
• Excellent communication Skills
• Reading and understanding Engineering Drawings, Parts Lists, and Engineering Change Notices
• Intermediate Knowledge of EIA-649
• Intermediate Knowledge of GEIA-859
• Experience in use of Adobe Pro
• Experience working in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems
• Experience working in Enovia
• Experience working SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support