Watermark Retirement Communities Medication Aide - Full-Time 2nd Shift in Salt Lake City, Utah
Watermark Retirement Communities has been names by Forbes Magazine 23 out of the top 50 places to work in the United States for aging services... come see why!!!!
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team:
We are without a doubt the most premier senior housing community in the area and is a dream come true for any healthcare professional. Have you ever wondered what it would like to be part of a community that has everything on your wish list? Well wonder no more! We have it all! If our residents are not in a Watermark University class they might be working out, at the theater or taking a walk a long walk on our beautiful campus.
Now that you know a little about us, we would like to know more about you. If all of this sounds like an amazing employment opportunity for you, here is what you need to have to be considered: You must be a professional who is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and service for our residents. We like to meet people who want to grow with us and are looking to achieve a higher standard in the healthcare industry. You will need to be confident, open to learning and have great ability to lead by example. You must also be open to embracing the culture of our premier community, which will include you being an integral part of changing lives! Sounds like a tall order but this is a great opportunity for the candidate that possesses these qualifications. Bring us your passion!!!!
- Current Medication Aide Certification (able to pass meds in assisted living not to be confused with Med Tech)
- 1 yr. experience as a Medication Aide in an Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care or Skilled Nursing setting
- Able to work some holidays and weekends
- Team Builder
- Assessment Skills
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel and online systems
- Great communication skills
Interested in learning and growing your skill set What we can provide for you:
Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Beautiful work environment
- National and Regional support
- A seat at the table Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliate’s via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.