Perkins Management Services Comp Food Service Worker in Salisbury, North Carolina
Perkins Management Services is seeking a Food Service Worker for our client, Livingstone College. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares food and serves restaurant patrons at counters or tables.
Takes order from customer, may cook foods requiring short preparation time, according to customer requirements. Typically, performs short order/grill cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers.
Completes order and may serve customer/student.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers/students at all times.
- Sets up stations with necessary condiments and utensils.
- Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables (sometimes using a conveyor food belt), and breaks down stations at the end of meal periods.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations, counters, steam tables and other equipment
- Positively interacts with customers/students.
- May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Perkins Management, client and regulatory rules, policies and procedures.
- Any other reasonable request as detailed by management.
A successful applicant must have the following:
- Previous experience in the food industry is a must, knowledge of safe food handling practices and the ability to pass food safety exams and/or trainings.
- Must have a team player attitude, dependable, reliable and respectable; exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism with excellent customer service skills.
- Physical Demands: Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform the work, such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
PMSC is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with PMSC without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, political beliefs, military status, marital status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.