HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager Ortho Neuro in Salem VA, Virginia
Are you looking for a work environment as a RN Unit Manager where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- o Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year) o Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year) o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN like you to be a part of our team.
Check us out onFacebook!
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC), a 521-bed acute care facility, is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, one of the nation’s largest and leading healthcare systems. Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Most importantly, our healthcare family is community focused and dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life by putting our patients first.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our hospital to ensure that we deliver exceptional care to our patients. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! * You will assume responsibility for the management of the unit in the absence of the Director. * As a member of our team, you will be accountable for planning for adequate resources based on workload and extraneous activities. * Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- As a member of our team, you will be accountable for planning for adequate resources based on workload and extraneous activities.
- You will assist in development/review/revision of unit standards.
- As a Unit Manager, you will assist with interviewing, hiring and evaluating staff per policy and helps ensure licensure; competencies and mandatory in services for staff are current.
- In collaboration with your healthcare team, you willfacilitate in orientation of new employees, students and volunteers.
- In order to provide a great patient experience, you will maintain open communication with other departments to coordinate efficient patient care.
- Four years’ experience as an RN with two years in clinical specialty setting and computer skills required. Additional two years charge nurse or supervisory experience in clinical specialty preferred.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required) Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager Ortho Neuro
Location: Virginia-Salem VA-Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00005-26464