Robert Half International Human Resource Generalist in SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeking a detail oriented Human Resource Generalist to join their clients team! If you are someone who originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives, this role is for you! A successful candidate will have strong Human Resource Generalist knowledge in the areas of employee relations and retention, team building, safety, benefits, training and policy interpretation/application.
For immediate consideration, please reach out to David Sehoyan at 248-205-5582 Ext 48122
· Provide full HR Generalist support to the facility
· Work closely with operations on manpower planning to support production
· HR administration, employee relations, recruiting and retention, team building, safety
· Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements; OSHA, ADA, EEO, etc.
· Manage and support employee activities
· Promote employee orientated, high performance culture
· Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, or equivalent degree and experience
· Minimum of 3 years of progressive HR Generalist experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Team player
· High level of professionalism
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Knowledge of timekeeping/payroll/ ERP software; Plex software is a plus
· Self-motivated and self-directed
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI
Date Posted: February 10, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02250-0011525995
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance