Siemens Material Handler 1 in Sacramento, California
- Locates and transfers parts shortages within the plantthat may be required for completion of assemblies used in the production oflight rail vehicles, locomotives and coaches..
- Able to use computer applications and computers tomaintain accurate material flow transactions, such as but not limited to RadioScanners (RF).
- Unloads, receives, verifies and counts materialdelivered to the stockroom.
- Kit production work orders for release to theproduction floor.
- Packs and ships material back to company vendors andcustomers for repair or replacement.
- Performs cycle counting of all material in thestockroom.
- Utilizes small hand tools and may operate materialhandling equipment such as, but not limited to; forklifts, pallet handlers andhand trucks.
- Deliver kits to production and reconcile all kittingerrors.
- Delivers rejected material to Material Review Board(MRB).
- Able to maintain FIFO procedures for time sensitivematerial.
- Perform stock purges on an as needed basis.
- Maintains Kanban-bins/records.
- Meet internal Company standards for quality andworkmanship
- Expected to contribute and maintain conditions thatwill ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
-May be required to work overtime, weekends, and/ordifferent shifts as necessary to meet business critical requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross training will be required to cover businessneeds.
- Other duties as assigned.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .