DuPont Meat Application Specialist in São Paulo, Brazil
Meat Application Specialist (Job Number: 210310W-01)
We celebrate diversity and we are convinced that our inclusive, ethical and respectful culture allows people to bring their self to work and focus their talent and energy to find innovative solutions, making an Impact on clients
About DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
Nutrition & Biosciences is a market-leading global business serving customers across the food & beverage, health & bioscience and pharma markets with innovative, healthy and sustainable solutions, spanning a broader portfolio than any of its peers.
“We are looking for an Application Specialist to support the South America’s sales team to develop the best applications to our customers. Also this person will be responsible to ensure the best production practices in our pilot plants and laboratories .’’
If you join our team, key activities may include:
• - Technical support to South America’s sales team through customer visits, emails and conference calls;
- Performance in the areas of meat products, analogue meat and general culinary products;
• - Product and process development in the areas mentioned above;
• - Coordination of tests at the Meat and Culinary Pilot Plant;
• - Elaboration of technical reports, of worked projects;
• - Presentation and discussion of worked projects to the customers;
- Preparation and presentation of technical training to external and internal customers;
• - Ensure the updating and compliance of best manufacturing procedures and general plant procedures;
• - Ensure that workplace safety procedures are updated and complied with.
Qualifications expected for this role:
• - Bachelor’s degree in Food/Chemical Engineering or related areas;
• - Strong experience in the meat industry in general;
• - Knowledge in the development of culinary products (savoury);
• - Strong experience in food development;
• - Strong communication skills in English and Spanish;
• - Availability for travelling (approx. 30% of the time)
*This position will be based in the city of Cotia/SP.
If you want to be part of an amazing experience of development in one of the most important sciences companies in the world, we´ll be waiting for your application
Primary Location: Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-Cotia
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.