IQVIA Estágio em Consultoria – Diversidade Racial in São Paulo, Brazil
Provides administrative and/or technical support.
• Responsible to reconcile SAP Grant Payment Report to Excel Grant Payment Report for assigned Sponsors’ studies, as well as reconcile the total GPS Sponsor balance to the Corporate Sponsor Balance on a monthly basis per SSAE16 Controls
• Responsible to accurately complete all necessary journal entries as assign
• Responsible to quality review CTA and Payment Intake form setups to determine appropriate SAP vendor and payment method for Payments staff for assigned Sponsor’s studies, inclusive of bank entry validation for the Accounting dept.
• Responsible for SharePoint tracker completion for assigned sponsors.
• On an annual basis, assist with 1099 and other country tax reporting as assigned
• Special projects involving maintenance of the vendor database in SAP, and SOP Maintenance, as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Pursuing degree Req
• Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
• Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement
• Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
“Os valores da IQVIA estão alinhados ao respeito, tolerância e diversidade.
Como forma de efetivar nossos valores e tornar o ambiente de trabalho plural e democrático, essa vaga é destinada preferencialmente aos candidatos negros e negras".
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled