Cisco SASE Solution Leader - East in RTP, North Carolina
Are you looking to be a technical sales leader where you can see your ideas come to life at a company who is an industry leader with amazing benefits? If so, then look no further than Cisco. We are looking for an Engineering Leader for the America’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Center of Excellence. SASE is a fast-growing portion of Cisco’s business which provides:
· Customer security during their journey to the Cloud · Cloud Orchestration, Cloud Core, and Cloud Access · A secure, in-office experience anywhere · Agility and ensure business continuity · A solution that is simple to consume and easy to manage
What You'll Do
We are looking for a dynamic experienced leader to craft and execute strategy, lead, build, and grow the SASE specialist engineering team. Your team will be the experts for bringing together the products from Enterprise Networking, Meraki, and Security portfolios which make up Cisco’s SASE solution.
As part of your DNA, you are a bold, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment. You will position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for SASE, articulate Cisco’s product, and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen!
Who You Will Work With
Customers first! You will lead the Americas SASE Technical Solutions Architect team. You will also influence and partner with the Cisco SD-WAN, Security, and Meraki specialist organizations. You will also align with our Partner organization and our development teams.
Work with the various internal stakeholders and the development teams to define the initiatives that will optimize profitable growth and market share gain in the US.
- Set Enablement Priorities: Develop and execute the training plan that will ensure Cisco's Solution Architects team are adequately trained to effectively drive the portfolio. Ensure enablement of Sales Teams and Partners to understand and position the technology and the impact that the solution will have on the customer's business outcome.
- Demand Generation: Define Technical Decision Maker Demand Generation-Define the Demand Generation priorities, events and resources that will accelerate our business.
- Strategic Engagement: Work with product development, Strategy and Planning and Sales teams to resolve strategic challenges that arise as a result of our rapid transformation. Establish partnerships and credibility with senior business and technology executives within Cisco.
- Customer and Partner Engagement: Regularly interact with partner and customers. Nurture a culture of seamless collaboration with partners and customers.
- Leadership: Lead the SASE Specialist Engineering Team for the Americas: Define and drive specific cultures to attract and retain the best specialist engineering talent in the industry. Coaching, mentoring, career development and career path within and outside the direct team. Establish and execute lightweight processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness in engaging specialists.
- Business Partner: Optimize organization structure (always happening) in partnership with Sales Leadership aligned to business priorities to improve bookings in minimize operational expenses. Ability to clearly articulate both technical and business issues, challenges and gaps to leadership.
Who You Are
You love interacting with customers, peers in leadership, product managers and sellers of all kinds. Seek out and tackle complex, high-impact problems. You lead by example as well as by influence, and always from the front. Engage effectively with leaders at all levels within Cisco Sales, Engineering and Product Management. Passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology. A true teammate who loves to learn. You'll build capacity and lead technical excellence within the sales and engineering team.
- Have at least 2 years of management experience
- Have led a diverse team of people leaders and individuals
- Have a solid mastery of LAN, WAN, and & Cloud and Security (L4-L7, CASB, SSO, FWaaS, IPS, DNS Security, etc.) technologies
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives beyond immediate area of responsibility
- Monitor and measure team progress against a business plan
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including expert executive communication and presentation skills
- Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals; assign resources appropriately
- Develop senior management relationships with partners, customers, and business groups
- Provide thought leadership to customer and partner based on short and long-term business and industry drivers
- Initiate programs to improve customer experience to increase brand loyalty for Cisco
- Facilitate specialist understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate, and the field
- Understand of competitive products and articulate trade-offs between Cisco and competitor products
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We give our best, our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.