Kelly Services Sr. Project Manager in Round Lake, Illinois
Sr. Project Manager (1 year project)
Location: Position is Hybrid. 2-3 days will require candidate to travel to our Round Lake, IL & Deerfield, IL locations.
Sr. Project Manager provides project leadership for high-visibility, highly complex compliance initiatives across multiple business units and functions around the globe. This leader works closely with the program manager and project teams to define the business case, scope, schedule and resource plans. This person is accountable to drive execution to the plans by monitoring and controlling all aspects of the work. She/he/they collaborates with the project leads and the program manager to define teams, milestones and help to resource the project accordingly.
• Provides project planning and leadership by implementing strategies and priorities based upon the overall program
• Provides clear direction on requirements to meet expectations of internal customers and business stakeholders
• Interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams
• Accountable for core team performance and program schedule and execution
• Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
• Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
• Maximizes business results through continuous improvement in organization's ability to execute programs from identification through implementation
• Work within the guidelines of project management, standard performance metrics, and regulatory guidelines to apply best practice Project Management skills and standards (such as PMBOK).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Operations, or related discipline plus 3 years project management experience.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred
• Self-motivated, team player, good interpersonal skills, and experienced in driving high performing teams.
• Strong leadership skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to operate in a virtual environment of various backgrounds and cultures
• Respectful of individuals and the diverse contributions of all
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.