ManpowerGroup Showroom Inside Sales Representative - Roswell,GA in Roswell, Georgia
Showroom Inside Sales Representative
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Inside Sales Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As a Showroom Inside Sales Representative, you will:
· Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales and Showroom Consultants by performing the administrative functions that ensure our customer's needs are being met.
· Support the Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate order processing for our Showroom customers and Builders.
· Updating customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse, and answer sales calls for general information.
A successful associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere, in addition to having the following:
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
· Pleasant personality for phone sales
· Ambition to succeed
· General computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to multi-task
· Enthusiasm, courtesy and articulation
· Ability to learn quickly
· Service minded, aggressive and congenial
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.