TEKsystems AV Technician in Roswell, Georgia
Our client is looking to add an AV tech to their team. They are looking for someone with about 2-3 of AV experience, specifically supporting video endpoints and video conferencing platforms. The candidate should have great customer service skills, as they will be supporting managers, directors, and executives. They may be having to learn a number of new technologies to support so they need to be both eager and able to learn new things quickly.
During the remainder of the COVID-19 situation, they will be working remotely. For much of this time they will be training.
• Provide Level 1 technical support to customer end users.
• Support customer end users with user training for self-scheduling conferences.
• Assist customers in scheduling and launching video conference calls.
• Open incident tickets for incidents and maintain the customer incident management and CMDB systems.
• Provide onsite support for video onsite Move, Add, Change, Delete (MACD) requests. This includes installing and removing video equipment as requested.
• Report and provide updates on problems with standard Poly video conferencing products to the Poly support team.
• Provide technical support in the resolution of non-Poly related issues including, but not limited to, 3rd party appliances and peripherals (Skype for Business, Microsoft teams, Zoom, etc.)
• Update and maintain customer video environment-documentation and process documentation.
• Assist in maintaining asset management for videoconferencing equipment, including adding information to a database and tracking the location of assets.
• Perform any required testing and recovery from any Network breach related to virus attacks or any other fraudulent activities that affect managed video services on Poly equipment.
• Validate end-to-end service functionality upon completion of installation activities.
• De-install and dispose of displaced hardware/assets as required, following customer asset disposal policies.
Audiovisual, Video conferencing, Customer service, polycom, conference rooms, audio visual, audio video, technical support, sip, Moves adds changes
Top Skills Details:
1) Experience troubleshooting video endpoints (specifically Polycom Endpoints)
2) Customer service is extremely important
3) Experience supporting Video Conferences (preferably Zoom and Teams, but need to at least have supported some video conferencing platform)
3) Basic troubleshooting. (General AV set up and knowledge: Microphones, share content, endpoint resolution)
Nice to have:
Experience with Microsoft Teams
Level 1 IT Support
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.