Robert Half International Loan Processor - Support in Roseville, California
Financial Services Company is looking for a Loan Processor to join their team on a contract basis. The contract will begin immediately and last for 3-6 months. Although the position is intended to be contract, excellent performers may have the opportunity to convert into a permanent position.
• Process 10-15 real estate loans each month
• Prepare mortgage loan files and correspondence
• Communicate with customers, brokers, and other external clients
• Respond to inquiries and resolve issues
• Order all necessary documentation for loan files
• Write correspondence letters to attorneys, title companies, etc.
• Follow up with all parties to ensure efficient loan closings
• 1-3 years of loan processing or related experience
• High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Roseville, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-0011429167
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance