Victory Packaging Machine Operator in Rogers, Arkansas
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT IN A THREE (3) SHIFT OPERATION AND DAILY AND/OR WEEEKEND OVERTIME AS REQUIRED
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follows specific directions
- Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in manufacturing process
- Able to operate power hand tools
- Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and around work stations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds consistently
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast paced environment.
Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prior Manufacturing experience preferred
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.