Robert Half International Receptionist in Rock Island, Illinois
OfficeTeam is seeking immediately available individuals for an excellent opportunity! We currently have an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist. This dynamic and creative company is seeking individuals with previous customer service and call handling experience. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact as our Receptionist:
· Greet visitors
· Answer all incoming phone calls
· Excellent communication and social skills
· Excellent spelling and grammar
· Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
· Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
· Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
· Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
· Ordering office and kitchen supplies
· Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
What we're looking for in our next Receptionist:
· 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (5+ lines)
· Upbeat, smart and tech-savvy
· Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
· High attention to detail
· Strong organization skills
Does this sound like your ideal next position? We want to hear from you immediately! This career opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed! To apply for this position, submit your resume online or send it directly to our recruiter at Lee.Meier@officeteam.com.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Rock Island, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01530-9502531239
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative